Booking an Appointment
• Alternatively you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO BRING
When you attend the appointment you will need to bring the following:
1) The document(s) you need notarising.
2) One form of photographic identification (e.g. passport, driving licence or ID card).
3) One proof of address (e.g. bank statement or utility bill).
4) If signing on behalf of another individual or company, we will need to check your authority to sign in that capacity. You will need to provide a relevant power of attorney, board resolution or company documentation demonstrating this authority).
DO I NEED TO BOOK?
• We are happy to see walk-in clients however do prefer if you book in advance
• If you have not booked an appointment you may have to wait until a notary is available
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE
• The length of the appointment will depend on the nature of the work to be undertaken
• Typically the appointment will last no longer than thirty minutes
CALL OUT VISITS
• If you cannot attend in person, we can come to you
• We regularly visit clients within the M25 area
• A fixed call out surcharge will be added to our fee depending on the location
• If outside of London, we can refer you to a nearby notary affiliated with our notary network.
• Any weekend appointment must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. • We can either come to you or you can come to our office
• A fixed weekend surcharge will be added to our fee
Using skype, what you need