Country legalisation guide

For more information on individual country requirements and current consulate fees, check our Country Requirements List

Flag of  CK

Consular Legalisation for Cook Islands




Contact the New Zealand High Commission if you need consular assistance for the Cook Islands or Niue.


Get in touch

Attach a file

Allowed file formats are .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .pdf, .doc, .docx
(max. file size is 2mb)