- Contact us – you can email email@example.com, call 020 7630 1777 or chat with us online.
- Send us an email telling us what you require. It is helpful if you also attach a scan of the document you need us to notarise. We will review your instructions and get back to you with a quote.
- If you’re happy to proceed, you should send the document via secure courier together with our instruction sheet. The address to send the document to is:
6 Lower Grosvenor Place,
London, SW1W 0EN
- When we receive your document, we will send you an email to acknowledge receipt.
- We will email over our invoice which can be paid online, by bank transfer or calling us on +44(0)206301777. We will commence work once payment has been received.
- If we are certifying documents, we may make copies of the original documents and check with the issuing authorities that the document is genuine wherever appropriate.
- We will draft and affix or endorse a notarial certificate to the document.
- If you also require an apostille or embassy legalisation, we will personally submit your document for processing and collect it when ready.
- Once complete, we will email a scan of the document for your records. We will then return the documents to you via secure courier or post, or you can collect from us. If returning the documents via secure courier, we will email over a DHL tracking document to you.