Employer letters encompass a range of documents issued by employers to their employees. These documents often include:
- Employment Verification Letters: Official statements confirming an individual’s employment status, including details like job title, dates of employment and salary.
- Reference Letters: Letters that endorse an employee’s skills, character and work performance are often required for job applications or immigration processes.
- Salary Certificates: Documents providing proof of an individual’s salary, which may be requested for various financial and legal purposes.
- Experience Certificates: Certificates that validate an individual’s work experience areoften required when switching jobs or applying for further education.
- No Objection Certificates (NOC): Documents granting permission for employees to pursue certain activities or opportunities outside of their current employment.